Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

MFT CAMP CREATE DAY 2. REMARKABLE RESIST

Hi everyone MFT DAY 2 IS REMARKABLE RESIST TECHNIQUE. 
For this card i have used MFT for boys stamp. I took sentiments from this stamp set and arrange them and stamp them in four corners to create background. I used versamark for stamping then heat embossed using white embossing powder. Then i took my distress ink boken china and fadded jeans and cover the background.. Then i took circle die cut of blaack and white cardstock . Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock with versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder and then distress it with fadded jeans.
Here is my card. 



As i have completed the day 2 challenge here is my badge for that. 
Linking this card to 



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea if I don't have very many male or manly stamp sets! Luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love your inking.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.