Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

You are beautiful.


Hello crafty friends.  
whether is too hot in mumbai. wish rain should start soon. its not possible to go out so i made this card using my favorite flower rose.
Moving to the card  for this card i have used white card base of 5by5 inch. Then add two strips pf pattern paper from my scrap to the both side of the card leaving some white space.Then i took another white card stock and cut it using gina marrie stiched rectangle die. Then i took HOT OF THE PRESS -ROSES stamp and stamp the rose image repeatedly. I then color one rose   from them and add sentiment from MFT stamp. I wanted to convey message to the recipient that she is beautiful from crowd. 
CHALLNGES;
                              CRAFT STAMPER: ANYTHING GOES WITH STAMPING

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and so thoughtful of you! I'm sure your friend will love it! I love the repeated pattern with just one rose colored...it certainly conveys your message well. Thank you for sharing with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.